Incontinence problem

Moderator: talkhealth

7 posts
ericjones

by ericjones on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:05 am

Incontinence problem

Hello
Is incontinence a problem seen mostly in the elderly?

DiaperWet

by DiaperWet on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Re: Incontinence problem

Hi

No, it has nothing to do with age, you can get it anytime in your life for example from disabilities etc. I have urgency incontinence and I have got it from a neurologic disability I have had since I was a child.

Kelvin45

by Kelvin45 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:56 pm

Not at all, Until I had surgery at age 14 I was doubly incontinent, post surgery I was left with a weak bladder and urge. this caused me problems off and on until I was injured in the Falklands war and this led to more severe bladder problems. Since about 1999 and due to spinal problems and nerve damage I lost all bladder control and now at 63 am starting to experience bowel problems due to the same problems. Women who have had children can also develop slight leaks due to weakened pelvic muscles but that can normally be corrected.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:29 am

Incontinence can occur for some reasons, including urinary parcel diseases, vaginal contamination or bothering, or stoppage. A few meds can cause bladder control issues that last a brief time frame. At the point when incontinence endures longer, it very well might be because of: Feeble bladder or pelvic floor muscles

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:19 am

You can buy discreet incontinence knickers from your local supermarket and chemist.

They fit like normal knickers yet hold a lot of liquid. They don't cure incontinence but they do protect against leaks and embarrassment.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:55 pm

the deficiency of bladder control — is a typical and frequently humiliating issue. The seriousness goes from every so often spilling pee when you hack or wheeze to having a desire to pee that is so unexpected and solid you don't get to a latrine in time.

7 posts