Day and night incontinence

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Nick 1981

by Nick 1981 on Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 am

Day and night incontinence

My name is Nick i am a young man of 34, I have suddenly in the last 5 months had onset of night and day incontinence which is being investigated (very recently) by his GP and now by a Consultant Urologist who has advised for exploratory surgery. I am unaware that i am losing control and leaking. I always have to wear pads 24/7.

I have have to use at least 7 pads a day plus night pads, I have researched the best and most efficient one for myself Ive found they are very costly, as I am sure you are all aware.

I am is waiting for an assessment for his incontinence and has been trying to find out when this might be. This situation I finds me very distressed for me, and it has changed my life and leaves me very low.

Nick
Last edited by Nick 1981 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

aldana60

by aldana60 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Day and night incontinence

I had the same problem 2 years ago, I used to wear nappies but as they were uncomfortable, expensive and they don’t solve the problem, and looked for better solutions and found one that really works. I promise I have no leaks anymore the name is LadySystem and got it from Amazon UK

3 posts