Stomach moves involuntarily

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Twitumms

by Twitumms on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Stomach moves involuntarily

Greetings!

I've been feeling some stomach "twitching"/"pulses" randomly everyday, more often every after meals or every time im already hungry for the next meal. Also more pronounced when im laying on my back or just sitting on a sofa few moments after a meal. They're not painful twitches, only uncomfortable as they come when you least expect it and makes me feel like gagging. Appetite is good, only it makes me anxious to eat well. At the same time i was having some ribs, chest and upper midback burning like pains. I've been to the doctor and he checked my tummy and lungs, he diagnosed me with hyperacidity, gave me antacids and PPI, which I'm still on the course now, the burning pains are gradually improving, but the twitches are still going on. My clinic blood pressure that time was elevated, im not hypertensive, all i knew was i had a panic attack on my way to the clinic that's why. My last abdominal ultrasound was about 3 years ago, nonsignificant findings, except a gall bladder issue, no gall stones, which doctors say its no big g deal. My BMI is around 26+, a mom of 3 constantly carrying my 11 kilo baby, married. Im wondering if anyone here has some stomach movements as well, or any helpful insights on this please? :roll:

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:39 am

Re: Stomach moves involuntarily

Hi Twitumms

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will have some replies to your question from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you go and see your GP again or get a second opinion if this is continues to worry you.

We hope that you find some answers soon.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts