DIARRHEA FOR TWO MONTHS

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
pinpaul2010

by pinpaul2010 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:23 pm

DIARRHEA FOR TWO MONTHS

HI my name is paul am 29yrs. i have been having diarrhea for the last two months. am not feeling any stomach ache or bloating. the only other symptom is that when i walk for a short distance i start feeling as if am loosing balance and some diziness. i first went to a pharmacy and bought some antibiotics levofloxacin being one of them it didnt stop. then went to a doctor he did some stool tests and he said i had some bacterial infection gave me some other antibiotics and i was also given some salts to reintroduce lost ions which i finished with no change.

i went to another doctor he suggested that i might be having girdiasis, i was given a high dose of antibiotics that fight the the protozoa. i still did not get well. please help if anyone knows waht is ailing me.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 am

Re: DIARRHEA FOR TWO MONTHS

Hello Paul - sorry to hear your treatments do not appear to be working so far. We would advise you to go back again to your health care professional if after medication you are still experiencing symptoms. We would also suggest if you notice any triggers that make your symptoms worse that you make a note of them so you can give your doctor as much information as possible.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

LisaJFletcher

by LisaJFletcher on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Re: DIARRHEA FOR TWO MONTHS

Most cases of diarrhea are a minor annoyance. But when diarrhea goes beyond a run-of-the-mill digestive issue, it can be a sign of a more serious condition.You should try some probiotics or at least some yogurt that has probiotics. That has worked wonders for me.

3 posts