IBS and Bowel incontinence

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

15 posts
Tyler2406

by Tyler2406 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:26 am

Re: IBS and Bowel incontinence

Hi
This is my first time posting in such a forum. I have similar issues. Recently found tea and coffee can cause IBS so I'm now stopping that too. I bought a radar key online which opens most disabled toilets, it comes with a "I need to go" card which a lot of stores recognise so you can use shop toilets (some won't though but it's worth a try) hope this helps

sarahshapiro11375

by sarahshapiro11375 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:08 am

So Sorry to hear this.

johnherron

by johnherron on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:37 am

IBS symptoms can come and go – you may not have any symptoms for months and may then have a sudden flare-up. IBS can cause other symptoms too.

Libby1027

by Libby1027 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 pm

I had the same issue for a long time. Gas, bloating, discomfort. I looked six months pregnant and had to wear loose clothing I tried gas medicine. Stool softeners, changing my diet and to the point of barely eating to keep the bloating down. I was miserable. I had hypothyroidism and high blood pressure. I new something was wrong because I was healthy and active and not overweight. I started doing research and tried everything under the sun to stop the bloating. After much research I found that our gut health is the reason for so many health issues including bloating. I thought I was healthy but found out my gut health was telling me otherwise. After my girlfriend told me a product she was using and helped help her, I decided to try it. It's called Plexus. It gets your gut health in check so your body can can start functioning properly. After a year of taking it my doctor took me off my thyroid medication because it was functioning properly. I dont believe in miracle drugs but I can say that Plexus helped my bloating. I can do things now with all the discomfort.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

Of The Mountains

by Of The Mountains on Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:38 pm

I had IBS because of anxiety. At one point I was given colofac. I also changed my diet. The doctors didn't seem very helpful especially the male doctors and I have very unhelpful friends in an area that's rough.

15 posts