Worried

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
wendysue56

by wendysue56 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 am

Worried

Have low hemoglobin, low hematocrit and other things in tests pointing to anemia. My white cells are high as well. I know I have some kind of anemia but my worry is that I have had chronic diarrhea and loose stool for years and even though I had a perfect colonoscopy 4 years ago ( I had the diarrhea and loose stool then as well ), I’m absolutely terrified they are going to find cancer on my cat scan on Sunday as opposed to some other bowel issue. No blood in stool ( a tiny smear on tp maybe from fissure or hemmoroids because of burning when going with the diarrhea and that was just last two days) but unknown if hidden, doing a test for that tomorrow. Two drs told me cancer is not something they are thinking about but I just don’t know if they are humoring me or not to keep me calm. Has anyone had anything like this before or can just offer me any comfort? Thank you so much.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 am

Re: Worried

Hi wendysue56,

Welcome to the talkhealth forums.

Sorry to hear about what you're going through right now, it's never nice not knowing what exactly is going on with your body. It's good to hear that you are going through all the relevant tests to identify what is wrong. It's always worth paying heed to what your doctors have said. That said, it is obviously scary being in that limbo state - but this will only last a short time, and you'll soon have the answers you need.

Do let us know how you get on.

The talk health Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts