Constipation problem

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Zuludawn

by Zuludawn on Sat May 11, 2019 11:03 am

Constipation problem

I have changed my diet in the last 3 months and have had constant bowel problems. I now do go to the toilet regular every morning but still feel I need to go again but can't.Is this a normal thing that can occur. Am now trying mild laxative daily to try and relieve this constant feeling in my bottom.Any advice. My new diet does involve more fibre

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Re: Constipation problem

You can just cut down the amount of food from your daily diet. Just have a try for one week.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:11 pm

Analyse what you eat and pay close attention to these foods and drinks. Alcohol can make indigestion and constipation worse.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:42 am

Clogging happens in light of the fact that your colon (digestive organ) retains an excess of water from your crap. This dries out your crap, making it hard in consistency and challenging to push out of your body. To back up a little, as food typically travels through your gastrointestinal system, your digestive organs steadily ingest the supplements

4 posts