Diverticular Disease, is this normal?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Diverticular Disease, is this normal?

I have had diverticular disease for years now, but it is under control but sometimes when I go it is very loose and then at the finish it is slimy and yellow. I am also in a lot of pain all the time in my lower pelvis area and my lower back, is this normal?

Sabrinaya

by Sabrinaya on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Re: Diverticular Disease, is this normal?

Hello,

Being in pain is just a sign that something has to be dealt with. Did your practitioner advise you to modify your diet e.g going gluten-free, dairy-free, avoid artificial sugar etc? Also intermittent fasting, colon cleanses, green vegetable juices can really help. What you eat is crucial for recovery.

Wish you all the best!

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:18 pm

You need antibiotics. Speak to your GP.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:17 am

Diverticula are normal and related with maturing. The internal organ becomes more vulnerable with age, and the tension of hard stools going through the internal organ is remembered to make the lumps structure. Peruse more about the reasons for diverticula.

4 posts