Anal Fissure Eczema Rash or Hemorrhoids

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
Ironkiddo

by Ironkiddo on Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:45 pm

Anal Fissure Eczema Rash or Hemorrhoids

Otherwise normally healthy 26 Male no family history of anything like this.

Attending my local GP around Jan/Feb time to report some bleeding on the toilet paper after moving my bowels. GP asked about my current situation, Job, Diet and all the usual things. Bleeding as always been bright red in colour.

My GP then performed a rectal exam and said it all looked and felt as it should and told me to stop Googling .

I explained that I noticed bleeding after some straining as prior to this I lived on painkillers for about a month as a result of a problematic root canel issue thankfully all sorted now. My bleeding has always been painless apart from a few occasions where i can feel like a rough sensation when passing the stool and then some itching after it.

My GP put this down to perhaps a Fissure and instructed me with water and diet improvement. Now around this time I started to come out in a skin problem affecting my arms and legs (eczema, Psoriasis like) and now most recently via a telephone appointment a skin fungal infection affecting my groinal and general bum and around anus area which is now pink and red in skin tone

Fast forward to today, I'm still experiencing some bleeding even with an improved diet however along with battling a skin irritation around that area that is being treated with antifungal and hydrocortisone medication cream. I also notice at times a cut at around the top of the bum where it splits but I cant see this causing issues when moving motions. This heals and then reappears. I sometimes have a slight pain around this area when I sit down or excerise (do lots of walking) but this goes away very quickly

My question to rap this up is could this skin issue that I'm having be connected to this rectal bleeding when passing a motion or perhaps be causing the fissure not to heal. I've tried looking closely at my anus but cannot see ahy obvious tearing around it

I feel healthy otherwise.. Anyone care to offer help, apologies for tmi at times

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:08 am

Re: Anal Fissure Eczema Rash or Hemorrhoids

Hi Ironkiddo,

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will receive some replies to your question soon from our other members who may have an idea about what you are experiencing.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but perhaps you might want to try another angle and have a look at one of our clients websites. They explain that increasing the good bacteria in your gut can really help with eczema and keeping your bowels healthy so you are not straining. Please take a look here, a very informative website:

https://www.chucklinggoat.co.uk

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

George Wells

by George Wells on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 pm

I had a similar situation. It was a very serious condition and a long treatment.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:02 pm

I think it is a rectal bleeding as you said. It happens at times, depending on what medicines you take in also. It happens to me when i overdose on vitamins tablets. If problem persists, see the doctor. It could also be a tear in your intestine or an anal tear. If problem persists speak to your GP.

Rickyhom

by Rickyhom on Fri May 20, 2022 12:12 am

My bright red blood loss from either haemorrhoids I have had for over 40 years (despite being injected, frozen) or a fissure which happens after a stool is gone in about 3 days using anusol suppositories after final stool of the day and before bed. Itching which I have had on a very few occasions went away quickly with use of a good quality CBD cream.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:17 pm

The side effects of a gap and a hemorrhoid can be comparative. Either can cause agony, tingling and dying. Nonetheless, on the off chance that you are in torment and don't feel an outside protuberance, the condition is bound to be a crevice. On the off chance that you notice that you are spilling bodily fluid from your rear-end, the issue is most likely a hemorrhoid

6 posts