Unexplained bowel symptoms

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Undiagnosed

by Undiagnosed on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:06 pm

Unexplained bowel symptoms

So every two to three weeks I'm getting really ill. I'm vomiting, feeling ill, achey with a temperature. Very bad nausea and diarrhoea. But only for about 3 days - then recovering. Stool tested negative for bacteria. Just did faecal calprotectin at a time when I had no symptoms and it was 500... But all my scans and scopes are normal. I don't know what to do.... Can anyone help?

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:44 am

Re: Unexplained bowel symptoms

However, persistent or severe changes can indicate an underlying health problem, especially when additional symptoms occur. IBS, IBD, thyroid problems, celiac disease, and cancer can all cause persistent bowel issues

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:15 am

Re: Unexplained bowel symptoms

Everybody's entrail propensities are unique, and impermanent changes are generally nothing to stress over. Notwithstanding, tireless or serious changes can demonstrate a basic medical condition, particularly when extra side effects happen. IBS, IBD, thyroid issues, celiac sickness, and malignant growth can all cause determined entrail issues.

3 posts