Incomplete evacuation (1-2hrs each day)

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
redhalls

by redhalls on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 am

Incomplete evacuation (1-2hrs each day)

Hi,

I get the urge once every morning, but I can spend from 1-2 hours to finish. After I get urge I go and some pieces come out quickly. However not everything, I can feel there's more, and waiting for everything to get out takes all that time. (I tried squating, pressing stomach a bit, aiding with digits, they do help but a tiny bit).

I fixed the problem by adopting a caveman diet (stool became 1 piece, type 4) but I ruined everything by eating grains just once. It's super hard diet I cannot adopt. So is there another solution PLEASE?

I ate fruits, vegs, meats and water - nothing else when I got 1 small piece of stool type 4 - but it's super hard to eat like that.

Any ideas thanks!

Karl

valarielynn

by valarielynn on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 am

Re: Incomplete evacuation (1-2hrs each day)

Wow! I have the same problem you do. Unfortunately, I don't have any advice or info for you. That's why I'm here. I need advice/info. Its very unfortunate that I don't see any replies. All I can do is offer u support & let you know that you are not suffering this problem alone. You'll be in my thoughts & prayers.

2 posts