BSF general discussion

Moderator: talkhealth

Hard lumps on my upper body

Postby Anna87508 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 pm

For over a year now I've had some hard lumps on my chest and I've got one either side of the area between my breasts. I also have one on the back of my arm and one more on the top of my other arm. They are red in colour but hard to touch. They don't hurt. I have made the skin on the top bleed a couple of times on one of them and it's scabbard over but after a couple of days it's been back to its usual appearance. The one on the top of my arm looks like it's a white lump under the skin and if I pull the skin taught on some of the other ones it also looks white underneath. What are they?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Re: Hard lumps on my upper body

Postby Lisa BSF on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your post, I would recommend you get these checked out by your doctor or dermatologist. It's always best to get a professional opinion and set your mind at ease.

In the meantime you might find our A-Z of skin disease helpful. However, this should not be used instead of professional medical assistance. ... sease.aspx

User avatar
Lisa BSF
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests