British Skin Foundation

Skin Rash

Join the conversation here

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
huntard1993

by huntard1993 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 am

Skin Rash

Hey I have had these marks n my leg for about a month now, I have a few on my back also. They started of red but now are a slightly darker colour than my skin now.

I have an appointment booked but thought i'd ask her for some insight. I was using Clotrimazole 1% w/w cream at the time when these appeared - am unsure if this is a side affect of that.

any advice would be helpful =)

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:15 am

Re: Skin Rash

Hi huntard1993

Thank you for your post. I would appear that the medication you have been taking one of the side effects can be a skin rash and redness of skin. It is good that you have an appointment booked to get this checked though. Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Skin Rash

huntard1993 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 am
Hey I have had these marks n my leg for about a month now, I have a few on my back also. They started of red but now are a slightly darker colour than my skin now.

I have an appointment booked but thought i'd ask her for some insight. I was using Clotrimazole 1% w/w cream at the time when these appeared - am unsure if this is a side affect of that.

any advice would be helpful =)
There are side effects for every lotion, and medication. Some more than others, but as long as your being safe when using it there should be no problems.

3 posts