British Skin Foundation

spots on nose

Join the conversation here

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
tezermac

by tezermac on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:25 pm

spots on nose

i keep getting spots on my nose,i have tried all sorts,washing with different soaps and black head cleaners and drying my nose with clean cloths,but they still appear and stops me going out as they always seem to be where you can see them.i use concealers but you can still see them,i am 60 years old and never had much of a problem before,its really depressing me.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:29 am

Re: spots on nose

Hi tezermac,

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will have some replies to your question from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you go and see your GP if this is continues to worry you.

However, between the 13th and 16th July this year we will be teaming up with The British Skin Foundation where you will have the opportunity to put your spot question to a panel of dermatology experts. Dr Adil Sheraz, Dr Zainab Laftah, Dr Anton Alexandroff, Dr Bav Shergill, Dr Rachel Abbott, Dr Emma Wedgeworth and Dr Vishal Madan will be kindly joining us to give advice on coping with acne and spots, treatments available and tips on self-management. Experts will be answering questions on Thursday 16th July but the clinic will be open from Monday 13th July for you to post your questions in advance. Please find the link here:

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2020.php

Regards,

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:58 pm

Re: spots on nose

Be happy with the way you look, you do not have to look perfect.

3 posts