Just want to know if there is a solution about my allergy

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Kepak1234

by Kepak1234 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Just want to know if there is a solution about my allergy

Hello, recently got a dog and after 2 days noticed some redness and xerodema on my hands probably is exczema im not sure the problem is thati want to keep the puppy im student and i have only 1 room so the puppy have to stay in the same room as me. Because of new year i could not visit an allergist but before i do i wanted to know if there is a solution so i can keep the dog and not waste money visiting an allergist if there is nothing i can do (there is not much money).

Thanks!

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Re: Just want to know if there is a solution about my allerg

well, keep your room clean! Next to the cleaning you could try some zinc pills, I noticed that zinc is very common to stimulate or avoid "common" allergies ;)

admin
Site Admin

by admin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: Just want to know if there is a solution about my allerg

Sorry to see you are having an allergic reaction. We would suggest you go and visit your doctor first of all and see what he/she says. Your doctor may be able to make a recommendation.

Please do let us know how you get on and whether you can resolve things.
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog

3 posts