cream to soothe allergic dermatitis and eczema

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
soph2111

by soph2111 on Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 pm

cream to soothe allergic dermatitis and eczema

I have recently been using a cream called Calmurid Pro, which comes in a few different forms but I have been using the lotion for extremely dry skin. I have eczema but also I have a lot of allergies and frequently get very itchy, dry, flaky and scaly skin, plus regularly flare up in rashes. I have been using clotrimazole cream and nizoral shampoo to wash as my GP thinks it may be a fungal infection that needs to clear but im quite convinced it's a reaction to gluten as I went on a gluten free diet to investigate digestive issues, then reintroduced it and have been experiencing allergic reactions ever since. Not only on my skin but with headaches.

Anyway so ive been using this cream all over and not only does it moisturise well and melt in without being greasy, but it seems to have a soothi
ng effect when I apply it it just feels like it's really soaking in and makes my skin feel less tight. They also do a hand cream which my sister has been using for her chillblains and it's working a treat too! I hope maybe it might work for others with problem skin too?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue May 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Re: cream to soothe allergic dermatitis and eczema

Thank you for sharing this with us :D

Is anything else working well for you at the moment?

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts