Face Rash

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

13 posts
RihoZNZN

by RihoZNZN on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Face Rash

Hi!
I'm posting because my brother-in-law has completely gotten rid of his allergies (peanut, cucumber, apple) and asthma through a natural product he's been taking for some 8 months now. Allergies are´t skin diseases. If anyone here feels like they're only keeping their problems in check, but not getting better,we can talk some more, because there's a lot of info to digest.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised use of external email address - see forum rules

jackedison

by jackedison on Tue May 20, 2014 10:35 am

Face rashes,

Make it a point to wash your face atleast 4 times a day to keep your clean and dirt free.

julezrulez

by julezrulez on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:27 pm

After reading all the post , i can relate my mother starting getting rash on her face and on her chest and the doctors couldnt explain as it would come and go . It looked like a butterfly type of rash , even looked like it could be from possible heat caused rash but come to find out she has lupus. When i found this out i became instantly worried for her and her health . Rashes are weird and you never know what may be the cause , i just strive to keep healthy and i use nothing but all natural products on my skin. Wish everyone the best of luck and pray for good health to all.

13 posts