Skin itches at night ?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

9 posts
josebell

by josebell on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:05 am

Skin itches at night ?

After shower when wear clean night suit or any clothes i feel like irritation and itching. Its just that as i am wearing unclean cloths. what could be the reason behind this .?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Skin itches at night ?

Hi josebell,

Thanks for your post.

There can be many different triggers for skin itching and these can be vastly different for each individual. It is likely that unclean clothes could be playing a part in this. You may want to try different clothing and see if that has an impact. If you are still itching, it may be worth contacting your GP or local dermatologist who may be able to look into this problem a bit deeper and provide any advice and causes of action to help minimise the itching.

Do let us know how you get on.

Thanks,
The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

judefire66uk

by judefire66uk on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:59 am

I would also suggest using fragrance free and as natural as possible shampoo/shower/soap and also think about washing powder - maybe that could be causing it - try use something for sensitive skin.
:D Chronic Illness Sufferer, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Anxiety, health Anxiety, Allergies, Skin Allergies, Nerd, Gooner, Bookworm, Hilarious Person!! :lol: :lol:

Rosiecont

by Rosiecont on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:54 am

The cause of itchy skin is very complicated. There are many chronic skin disorder that can cause itchy skin, such as psoriasis, eczema, inflammation of the skin and so on.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:12 pm

josebell wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:05 am
After shower when wear clean night suit or any clothes i feel like irritation and itching. Its just that as i am wearing unclean cloths. what could be the reason behind this .?
I think the itching and irritation is from the chemicals of what you are using to wash your body with, or it could be from the heat or coolness of the water.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:08 pm

I'd say something you're washing your body with or cleaning your clothes with, is the cause of the itchiness. You could also be allergic to the fabric of your clothing. It's like some people can't wear wool. I'd also think about any moisturiser or beauty product you're using. The wrong fabric softener gave me itchy skin, as did a moisturiser. Now I've stopped using them, the itchiness has gone.

I do hope I've helped.

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:23 am

Yes, it mostly happens when you wear dirty un wash clothes or use un wash towel is the cause of itchiness. But there is also another reason maybe there are some types of bedbugs or scabies are there on the bed which may cause the reason of itchiness.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:11 am

Same situation facing by me legs and hands are getting itchy at night.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue May 23, 2023 6:09 pm

Around evening time, your body doesn't create however many chemicals as it does during the day and certain chemicals decrease aggravation (expanding). As you have less chemicals around evening time, your skin could be bothersome.

9 posts