Dust Allergy

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

11 posts
Tareq Ahmed

by Tareq Ahmed on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 am

Dust Allergy

Hi everyone,
I'm facing huge allergically problem from past two years i think .
I face most of the time is dust allergy . It is just hunt my normal life ! I'm just fed up .
So please any one give some suggestion...

And i'm also a health blogger . There is huge people also facing this terrible problem . And they want some suggestions .(link removed by forum moderator)
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 am

Re: Dust Allergy

Hi,

great to see you posting here on the forums and sorry to hear about your problems with dust allergy; unfortunately this is a common problem.

Here at talkhealth we offer a number of ways to share information on allergies, so why not have a look around the site at other members discussions to see if you can find any relevant threads to coping with your symptoms?

Also look for the latest advice on the upcoming 'ask the expert' clinic which is starting in February next year http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2020.php in which you can post more specific questions to one of our allergy experts.

Regards
Talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

BetterAit

by BetterAit on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Tareq Ahmed wrote:Hi everyone,
I face most of the time is dust allergy . It is just hunt my normal life ! I'm just fed up .

And i'm also a health blogger . There is huge people also facing this terrible problem . And they want some suggestions .(link removed by forum moderator)
Hi Tareq,

I sent you PM, please check.

Cheers,

BrandonCross

by BrandonCross on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:01 am

I have a terrible allergy to flower dust. I start to choke, my tonsils become inflamed. This mostly happens at the end of summer. I take injections, I take pills. Only this helps to survive.

supermom22

by supermom22 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:16 am

Hi,

Same here I have a huge problem with dust. Whenever I am cleaning or even outside. What I did is I put my mask on while I am cleaning or if it's worst I take pills to avoid it. I don't know if it's help.

Thanks

Jessika Lal

by Jessika Lal on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:13 pm

BrandonCross wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:01 am
I have a terrible allergy to flower dust. I start to choke, my tonsils become inflamed. This mostly happens at the end of summer. I take injections, I take pills. Only this helps to survive.
Hi Brandoncross!
I too suffer from pollen allergy attacks. IMO a lot of it is avoiding bad pollen environments. A proper pollen alert system, I am trying out ClimaCell currently it appears to be good so far, can let you know which days to avoid even at a very local level. Let me know if this helps, stay safe :)

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:43 pm

Tareq Ahmed wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 am
Hi everyone,

I think this is normal my brother has had this problem in particular. I solve the issue myself by cleaning the house often. My house is a 7.5 out of 10 in terms of cleanliness. Hoover often and try some sort of ventilation in your home.

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:34 am

Dust allergy is an allergic reaction, the signs of allergic reaction are runny nose and sneezing which is not good for your health and feels bad. I also tell you some ways by which you can stop this allergy reaction are Remove dust from every place where you can sit, vacuum regularly, always clean your bed or blanket before you sleep so it may lead to saving you from dust allergy.

rachel.rosen@airsponge.com

by rachel.rosen@airsponge.com on Wed May 04, 2022 7:36 pm

Hi Tareq,

I am so sorry you are dealing with dust allergies. As TalkHealth mentioned, this allergy type is pretty common, but if you have a proper AC air filter (which you are changing regularly) this should help you dramatically. Most filters that you purchase online or in the big box stores will be made primarily of cardboard or plastic, which are known to have a poor perimeter seal around the filter. Air will ALWAYS take the path of least resistance - in other words, if you have a restrictive filter with a weak perimeter seal, the air will simply escape around the edges of the filter, bypassing it completely. This means that even if you get the highest quality filter you can find, there is a high chance that a large amount of the air isn't even being filtered.

To combat this issue, my company designed and developed a unique patented Leak-Guard Seal that goes on the back of our aluminum, custom-made air filters. The seal prevents the air from bypassing the filter, which ensures that 100% of your air is actually being cleaned. If you want any more information feel free to PM me, happy to help in any way I can!

I also see that a few people in this forum are mentioning intense allergic responses to pollen, which is also extremely common. I just wrote a blog article on how climate change is causing the pollen count to skyrocket, how we can protect ourselves, and protect the environment as well.

Thank you!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:30 am

I'd most certainly use a mask when dusting/being around dust. It is also vital you remove dust from your home regularly: and - again - when wearing a mask.

And do air out your home daily: this reduces the amount of dust that collects onto surfaces in the home.

11 posts