Torso rash

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
305aag305

by 305aag305 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Torso rash

Hi there.

Recently, I began to get a rash all over my torso & I am unsure as to what is causing it. Nothing of my normal way of life has changed however I began to get a rash all.over my torso.

Please could anybody have a look and maybe help give there opinions of what it may be.

It isn't.itchy, not does it burn or weep. It's just actually symptomless

Thanks

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Torso rash

Hi 305aag305

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will have some replies to your question from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you go and see your GP if this is continues to worry you.

Regards,

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:57 pm

From my personal experience for any type of rash, I will suggest you to use luke-warm water for cleaning rash affected area instead of hot water.
Instead of rubbing the rash pat it dry.
If it’s possible, avoid covering it with clothing or use cotton clothes.
Don't use any type of cosmetics, that may have triggered the rash.

ileanjane17

by ileanjane17 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:15 pm

My personal experience with the allergy and rashes were awful. However, I did visit a clinic in LA and the doctor's treatment did make it a lot easier for me. I recommend that if you're near LA

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:05 pm

305aag305 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:18 pm
Hi there.

Recently, I began to get a rash all over my torso & I am unsure as to what is causing it. Nothing of my normal way of life has changed however I began to get a rash all.over my torso.

Please could anybody have a look and maybe help give there opinions of what it may be.

It isn't.itchy, not does it burn or weep. It's just actually symptomless

Thanks
They could be a form of hives. It could be a skin issue that needs cream. There are rash creams in pharmacies.

5 posts