dust allergy - corded vs cordless vacuum for the mattress?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
sltwtr23

by sltwtr23 on Thu May 14, 2020 10:23 pm

dust allergy - corded vs cordless vacuum for the mattress?

hi,
are handheld cordless vacuums good enough for vacuuming dust mites and their feces from the mattress?
I've done intensive research on what kind of vacuum would be powerful enough for the job, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any information on that. due to budget constraints, I have to consider handheld vacuums that have significantly less suction power than the corded vacuums.
plz help and thank you

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon May 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Re: dust allergy - corded vs cordless vacuum for the mattres

Hi sltwtr23,

Thank you for posting on the forum but unfortunately we are unable to give out specific advice on vacuum cleaners. Hopefully you will receive some replies soon to your question from our other members who can give you some reviews/advice.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:03 pm

Re: dust allergy - corded vs cordless vacuum for the mattress?

sltwtr23 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:23 pm
hi,
are handheld cordless vacuums good enough for vacuuming dust mites and their feces from the mattress?
I've done intensive research on what kind of vacuum would be powerful enough for the job, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any information on that. due to budget constraints, I have to consider handheld vacuums that have significantly less suction power than the corded vacuums.
plz help and thank you
Henry works well for me. Dyson is good. You need powerful suction. Always change the bag if suction goes down. Take of the extension of the handle too.

3 posts