Tingly tongue

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
kittysoman
Location: https://giupviectheogio.com/giup-viec-t ... tphcm.html

by kittysoman on Fri May 29, 2020 12:46 am

Tingly tongue

Hi - i'm not sure if anyone will be able to help be, possibly bit of an odd question. I have noticed over the last couple of week that i keep getting a tingly tongue. It is similar to when i used to get migraines but i am having none of the other symptoms so don't think it can be that.

I was wondering if it could be a reaction to something i am eating or inhaling. It makes my tongue feel cold and numb and is very annoying.

Has anyone else come across this or know what it is?

Thanks

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Re: Tingly tongue

Hi kittysoman,

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will receive some replies to your question soon from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you ring your GP if this is continues to worry you. They can the further investigate.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:02 pm

Re: Tingly tongue

kittysoman wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:46 am
Hi - i'm not sure if anyone will be able to help be, possibly bit of an odd question. I have noticed over the last couple of week that i keep getting a tingly tongue. It is similar to when i used to get migraines but i am having none of the other symptoms so don't think it can be that.

I was wondering if it could be a reaction to something i am eating or inhaling. It makes my tongue feel cold and numb and is very annoying.

Has anyone else come across this or know what it is?

Thanks
It seems to be a tongue buds issue. The best thing to do is speak to the dentist.

3 posts