Unknown Allergy

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
RishAnn99

by RishAnn99 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Unknown Allergy

Hello, good day. I'm in my 20s, a female, and I have been experiencing severe hives for 3-4 months now for no particular reason, rather I don't know the reason. It isn't caused by food, dust or anything that I know of where I'm exposed. It occurs frequently and it's very itchy and huge hives from different parts of my body. At times my lips and eyes swells up too during the attacks.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Re: Unknown Allergy

Hello - sorry to learn about your hives they can be really annoying and just seem to come up from nowhere. If you type hives into our search bar at the top of the page you can see we have a lot of comments from people in forums about them that might shed some light on this.

Although we would highly recommend you speak to a pharmacist to start with, as easiest access at the moment and if the answer from that source doesn't satisfy you please do go and speak to your doctor.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Hey
you can use Apis mellifica.
Take one dose and wait for a response. If improvement is seen, continue to wait and let the medicine work. If improvement less significantly or has clearly stopped, another dose may be taken.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:45 pm

RishAnn99 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:26 pm
Hello, good day. I'm in my 20s, a female, and I have been experiencing severe hives for 3-4 months now for no particular reason, rather I don't know the reason. It isn't caused by food, dust or anything that I know of where I'm exposed. It occurs frequently and it's very itchy and huge hives from different parts of my body. At times my lips and eyes swells up too during the attacks.
Its possible that major stress can also cause hives. Although on your part i am saying its speculation from me. It can occur also when we are irritated by something, or nervous. These are the reasons why i got them in the past. The good news is hives are usually temporary, and cease over time.

pacman23

by pacman23 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:18 am

You should seek the help of a dermatologist in the case of such unknown allergies

HealthStasia

by HealthStasia on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:04 pm

have you gone to a doctor? what tests have you done?

6 posts