Cat allergy headache and can't sneeze

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
maragh777@yahoo.co.uk

by maragh777@yahoo.co.uk on Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:43 am

Cat allergy headache and can't sneeze

Hi, been getting headaches for 3 months was told it was sinusitis so took antibiotics which didn't help. I'm allergic to my cats if I touch them and don't wash my hands.
Went on holiday and my headache went came home headache came back only difference was the cats.
I wasn't able to sneeze when until I went on holiday and my symptoms went now im back can't sneeze again.
Trying to remove cats and taking fexofenadine.
Anyone with these symptoms to cats I.e headache,not able to sneeze? PLEASE let me know

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:03 pm

Re: Cat allergy headache and can't sneeze

I'm not allergic to cats myself but my brother is: that is why we weren't allowed to have a cat growing up.

I know you must love your cats, but you're allergic: the only way to stop the allergy is to take away its source. Your cats. I know you love them but your allergy will always be there. I suppose you could take allergy medication but I am afraid your cats may have to go to a different owner.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:46 am

Re: Cat allergy headache and can't sneeze

Stop allowing growing cats, and always be hygienic.

3 posts