Shock/Depression after a reaction?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
likewhatyoudo

by likewhatyoudo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Shock/Depression after a reaction?

Hi, I'm new to the site, and came here hoping to find some help with how to get over the shock/depression following a bad allergic reaction. I had an anaphylactic reaction in January, and then developed heart and pulmonary problems that lasted through July. I've had anaphylactic reactions before, but never experienced the severe complications afterwards. I feel overwhelmed by it all to say the least...primarily just a loss of safety towards my food allergies. Anyway, if anyone has dealt with this before, knows of young adult support groups, or has words of wisdom, please do let me know.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Shock/Depression after a reaction?

Hello and welcome to our forums. How are you now? Just wondering if it might be worth you contacting Action Against Allergy - a really lovely charity who may be able to offer you some specific advice and help. Their website is www.actionagainstallergy.co.uk
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts