coconut organic oil

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
eileen

by eileen on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm

coconut organic oil

I have used many creams and lotion, the only one that as helped my skin is organic coconut oil, you can use it for cooking, using it on your skin and hair, on toast. It as many benefits and its safe.

minime001

by minime001 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: coconut organic oil

Yes, I use Coconut Oil, I noticed a big difference along with taking other supplements, from Solgar and Viridian - most of the other brands are cheap synthetic copies, not natural at all. So I didn't get better at all with those. Coconut is also known as preventing dental bacteria to, so neutalises plaque. The most valuable food on earth I am sure :D

Nellysierra12

by Nellysierra12 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:18 pm

If you do some basic research on the health benefits on coconut oil you will discover just how amazing this food really is. These benefits include healthier skin and hair, lower cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased levels of immunity, proper digestion and metabolism. It has been show to provide relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and other viruses, cancer, and bone strength.

Macias25

by Macias25 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Coconut oil is loaded with saturated fats, which actually do not harm the blood lipid profile like previously thought. Saturated fats raise HDL (the good) cholesterol and change the LDL cholesterol to a benign subtype.

I recognized that in one study in 40 women, coconut oil reduced Total and LDL cholesterol while increasing HDL compared to soybean oil.

meerakannan

by meerakannan on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 am

Some other health benefits of Coconut Oil,
. Prevente several heart problems like high cholesterol and blood pressure.
. Useful for weight loss.
. Improve digestion
. Cure candida

6 posts