How To Use TYlenol To Get Rid Of Keloids

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
glowingskin

by glowingskin on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:57 pm

How To Use TYlenol To Get Rid Of Keloids

Keloids is a raised scar on the skin.It occurs when there is an overgrowth of a fibrous tissue on wounds occasioned by injuries.This includes cuts,accidents,vaccinations,burns,ear piercing,scratches.Keloids may be pink,purple or red in colour.It is hard to touch.It can grow on any part of the body.If not checked,it can grow very big.Surgery and injections have been used by many people without cure.Have Keloids and want to get rid of it without spending much?Follow me as I ntroduce to you a very simple home remedy;
A-step-By-Step Guide
-Get tylenol
-Have the tylenol crushed
-Add two drops of water to form a paste
-Apply it to the keloids
-leave for 5 minutes before washing it off
Hope this helps.
NOTE.The efficacy of this remedy is yet to be confirmed by me but 5 people from different locations claimed it reduced their keloids.So if you have keloids, try the remedy and come back to this forum to testify.
glowing is a microbiologist by profession. However his main interest is in finding solutions to skin related diseases and how to make the skin glow using home remedies.

RosyHannah

by RosyHannah on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 am

Re: How To Use TYlenol To Get Rid Of Keloids

Hi Glowing skin,

Just wondered if you knew of a UK equivalent to TYlenol?

Thanks,

Rosy

Denise08

by Denise08 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:02 am

Hi thanks for this wonderful comment. My thyroid surgery scar has became keloids and it was awful sight. The surgeon prescribed a certain cream which is quite expensive to flatten the scar in my neck,
Most of my scars become keloids so i can try this tip and tell you the effect soon.

Macias25

by Macias25 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Lemon juice contains antioxidants and vitamin C that are very helpful in treating different types of scars, including keloids. After a few weeks of using this remedy, you should see significant improvement in the color, texture, appearance, and flexibility of the scar.

shashank16997

by shashank16997 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is also known as Melaleuca. Its antibacterial property stops the growth of bacteria in your body. Many people use tea tree oil to cure enzyme and to treat other skin problems. It also reduces redness and swelling of abnormal muscle tissues.

Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most popular and effective home remedies to get rid of keloids from piercings. It contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which help in reducing fatty deposits below your skin.

Lemon Juice
The acidic nature of lemon can help to get rid of the keloids. It is a very effective natural exfoliator and can be used to remove traces. Drink lemon juice drainage body from free radicals and toxic enzymes. As a result, your skin gets the right nutrition and absorbs very important minerals quickly.

Honey
You can also use manuka honey as the home remedy for keloids. It helps in reducing the keloids redness and swelling as it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. Honey is popular for its moisturizing abilities. Studies show that honey is very effective for controlling inflammation.

shashank16997

by shashank16997 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm

There are various Ayurvedic face creams which are used to regenerate dead skin cells and gives bright skin. Due to its medical capabilities, it is effectively an effective way to get rid of keloids, mixed with rose oil, it works as a natural skin toner to remove the stain.

Take sandalwood powder and add rose water in it.
Then prepare a paste of it and make sure paste is thick.
You can also add coconut oil to it.
Then directly apply this paste to the affected area with the help of cotton ball.
Then cover the affected area with duct tape.
On next morning rinse the paste with lukewarm water.
Repeat this remedy for several weeks to remove keloids scar permanently

http://www.crazyhealthplan.com/how-to-g ... ids-scars/

6 posts