Calorie Clinic Needed Now

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Jakiyesjaki

by Jakiyesjaki on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Calorie Clinic Needed Now

Hi, I've suffered yeast and gluten intolerance, and had oral and other reactions to animal proteins, since a child. I also get anaphylaxic reactions to some veg [etc] so am now struggling to find a suitable diet ~ recent A&E visit led to letter sent to doctor, but have no reason to believe he'll refer me for more tests any faster.
As I also have problems with veg whose carbs are almost all sugar (like mange tout), and as salty veg like sprouts and spinach give me calf cramps, and as cabbage makes me hungry, and iceberg lettuce can't sustain me for even 3 weeks (I've already tried that 5 times in the last 6/7 years), I don't know how to get out of this "only eat lettuce" or "be ill" cycle.
Going private is expensive, so I put a "Calorie Clinic Needed Now" petition on the "epetitions.direct.gov.uk" website, but even if it's successful it's not going to get results in time to help me, so I'd greatly appreciate your dietry advice. Many thanks, Jaki

2 posts