Eczema and food allergies

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

34 posts
johnherron

by johnherron on Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:17 am

Re: Eczema and food allergies

Wet dressings are an real effective method for treatment of severe eczema and lower symptoms in several hours to days.

UV Light treatment is normally used to treat high level eczema that do not respond to creams. This includes a machine that disclosures your skin to ultraviolet (UV) light.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi JimBob

At talkhealth we will be running an online clinic on Allergies from 4 February. Get your questions to o our panel of experts, https://bit.ly/2R5ipdr. Clinical experts will be available to answer questions on issues surrounding food allergies, hay fever, drug and environmental allergies, symptoms and treatments.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

Both eczema and food allergies are common, with ezcema affecting roughly 20 percent of children and up to 5 percent of adults in developed countries. For many children, the symptoms develop during the first year of life, and many of these children will outgrow their symptoms. For roughly 10 percent of people, however, the symptoms of eczema don't appear until adolescence or adulthood.

Linacruise1467

by Linacruise1467 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:36 pm

I am facing this issue and I must say I get fed up.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

34 posts