Portable Facial Pore Cleaner Blackhead Removal.

Post your questions about acne here.

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Taxitim247

by Taxitim247 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:21 am

Portable Facial Pore Cleaner Blackhead Removal.

I have just ordered a Portable Facial Pore Cleaner Blackhead Removal Blackhead Acne Suction Remover Tools Kit Pore Extractor Tool From an online delivery company that was recommended to me by a family friend. My question is, Has anybody ever used one of these portable battery operated devices & if so do they work or leave any scaring? I use a Tea Tree oil based face wash several times a day which i have noticed an improvement in myself as i suffered mainly with blackheads not yellow puss heads. But my 11 year old son is currently starting to suffer with many yellow puss heads probably to do with his teenage hormone changes etc & he is rather conscious about any that pop up on his face or neck. I don't think i will use the above battery operated product on him as don't wish him to get any scaring, but he has started to wash daily several times with the tea tree wash. I look forward to your responses & await my delivery to see how it performs on a part of me that is not visible.

Dr Ed Seaton

by Dr Ed Seaton on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Re: Portable Facial Pore Cleaner Blackhead Removal.

Hello. Thanks for your question. To be honest I think you would probably be better arranging to see a dermatologist or GP who would probably be able to help you. There are various commercially available blackhead extractors available, but none get to the root to the problem which is overgrowth of the skin cells at the top of the hair follicle that causes clogging with a skin protein called keratin. Creams called retinoids are available on prescription and work well to prevent blackheads, and also incidentally are probably the best anti ageing preparations available. If your son is getting inflammatory spots he might need other treatments so seeing a doctor would help him too.

Best wishes

Ed Seaton
Dr Ed Seaton
Consultant Dermatologist and British Skin Foundation spokesperson

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... seaton.php

2 posts