Talk Men’s Healthtalkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > sexual health

sexual health

Moderator: talkhealth

Erectile Dysfunction

Postby canuckboy4479 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:12 pm

I’m a physically healthy 56 year old bisexual male who has been plagued by erectile dysfunction for decades. I'm not under any kind of medication. In addition to my erectile difficulties, I was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder in 2016. Along with this condition, anxiety, depression and body tension were found to be in evidence. Sleep is also an issue for me. Morning erections are something that are few and far between.

Within the past couple of weeks, I went to see a doctor at a walk-in clinic. He examined me, but didn't find anything out of the ordinary. He ordered hormone tests for thyroid and testoserone, which have since come back as being within normal ranges.

Beyond what I have stated here, what other avenues should I explore?

Might my ADD and other conditions be contributing factors to my erectile difficulties?
canuckboy4479

Re: Erectile Dysfunction

Postby RalphMcDonald on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:47 am

Attention Deficit Disorder can lead to problems with intimacy and hence problems in relationships. You can have trouble paying attention during lovemaking sessions. Also, your mood and desires can change because of this disorder. Some of the common symptoms are depression, stress, emotional instability, and anxiety. In such a situation, try to open up and talk to your partner. Get the help of a therapist, focus on intimacy, avoid distractions and take medications as prescribed to you.
RalphMcDonald

Re: Erectile Dysfunction

Postby joycecoly on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:13 am

ED is described as difficulty getting or keeping an erection that's firm enough for sex.
When a male suffers difficulties with getting or continuing to keep an erection during physical intercourse, he may be suffering from erectile dysfunction. ED may happen because of an underlying health issue. Thus the difficulty should be discussed with your doctor as soon as possible.
As per the conditions and intensity of the problem the doctor will suggest a type of treatment which may include oral medication Tadalista 60, which improve the nitric oxide effect in the body, thus increasing blood flow in the penis. The dosage of the tablets will vary from person to person. These medicines do not aid in an instant erection, as they aren’t aphrodisiacs. Some form of physical stimulation is required to trigger the release of nitric oxide and cause an erection.
joycecoly