Log In Register

Talk Men’s Healthtalkmenshealth forum

talkhealth > Forums > talkmenshealth > sexual health

sexual health

Moderator: talkhealth


Postby Zosimus73 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:30 pm

So, my partner has been diagnosed with chlamydia. She has been treated and naturally I want treatment too. However, all the doctors I have contacted want me to come in and spend a few hours getting tested.

How can I simply get treatment?

Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Re: Chlamydia

Postby talkhealth on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:46 am

Hi Zosimus73

Thank you for your post. We would agree with the doctors, to be able to treat you correctly you will need to be tested and if that process takes a few hours then unfortunately that is the process that has to be followed, for you to be successfully treated. Please do not try to find a shortcut as that may not be the best way for treatment and may only mask recover. Please do go to a qualified doctor for treatment.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
User avatar
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests