latest weight news, research & surveys

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

How to reduce belly fat?

Postby jamess101 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:05 am

I have an average weight and I think this is already healthy my problem is that is my belly. I wanted a flat belly what is the best solution for this. Is there a supplement that is perfect for this.

Please leave you ideas below.
jamess101

Re: How to reduce belly fat?

Postby JessieHay on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:05 pm

I've been struggling with my weight since I quit smoking. Right now I'm back to normal. The problem with belly fat is that we loose fat there last! You can't get rid of belly fat without losing fat in different places.
For me the biggest change was losing some water in my body that made my belly look almost preggi :?
Also, I am not a huge fan of dieting, but I found great pills that supressed my "munching mode".
Here's review of Raspberry Ketones. That are the ones I used for some time and I can say myself that they made me slimmer quicker and easier that I would do without them.
Also the great idea is to cut out the wrong and fat food, but you really don't have to eat only salad to get slimmer! Good luck in your fight.
JessieHay

Re: How to reduce belly fat?

Postby maree123 on Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 am

I went on the HCF diet, which is largely a low carb diet with an injection of something (prescription). I lost weight around my middle mostly, and I was thrilled about that, but then I realised that the injection was made into my stomach fat, so, obviously that was where it started working first. If you look up HCF diet you should be able to find what it was, I have to go out now, so cannot do so for you, I am sorry.
maree123