young people with acne

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

Acne

Postby lms.siler on Fri May 18, 2018 4:55 am

I am 16 years old, and have had acne since I was 12-13 ish. I wash my face twice a day, I make it a point not to touch my face, I drink lots of clean water, I hardly eat greasy, oily, or fatty foods, I change out my sheets and all that, but I still have reoccurring ance that leave scars on my face. They're regular pimples, they're not cystic or anything. But no matter if I touch the pimples or not they almost always scar when they, and if they go away. It's always been like that and it's really embarrassing because everyone I know gets a pimple and it goes away after a couple days instead of weeks and they don't really scar up and if they do they dont last as long and aren't as noticeable as mine. I know everyone's skin is different but it just really bums me out when I look in the mirror and instead of seeing my face I just see my acne. I haven't been to a doctor or dermatologist because I'm scared that I'll be dissapointed if they can't do much about it.
lms.siler

Re: Acne

Postby talkhealth on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello and thank you for posting in our forums.

Sorry to hear about your spots and pimples. We would recommend that you make an appointment to see your GP as he/she can provide you with medical advice. There are lots of treatments available both over the counter at your local pharmacy and also on prescription. Your doctor is really the best person to advise you.

Let us know how you get on.
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
talkhealth

Re: Acne

Postby maryrosie on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 am

I have had acne for over 10 years, I have tried many methods such as both traditional medicine and western medicine but still not cured. I feel very sorry for this, how can you help me? wuxiaworld
maryrosie