general bowel discussions

Moderator: talkhealth

Bowel digestive problems

Postby HectorOlster on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello, I am new on the TalkHealth forums and first of all would like to wish good day for all members of the community. This thread was opened, because now I have problems with my bowel and its digestive function.

Sure, the main cause is hiding in my love of unhealthy food: fast foods, a lot of preservatives and canned meat. I don't like to cook and that's why I consume a lot of similar food. Of course, it is not good for health and now I see already the consequences. But how can I improve my digestive function? Undoubtedly, I already changed my alimentation, but the problem did not disappear. I tried also use probiotics like OptiBac.

It made my suffering a little easier, but I can't consume probiotics all my life. When I stop consuming of probiotics, it starts again. Can you help me?
Last edited by HectorOlster on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HectorOlster

Re: Bowel digestive problems

Postby talkhealth on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello HectorOlster

thank you for posting in our forum and sorry to hear you are having problems. Have you spoken to your doctor about the issues you are experiencing? Your doctor should be able to help you and perhaps talk to you about diet and other possible treatments.

Please let us know how you get on.
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
talkhealth