BSF general discussion

Moderator: talkhealth


Postby anwenannabelme on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Few days ago i found some small spots on my face skin.some are very tiny and some are advice me to apply some ointment i tried it over my face but the result was that i was :shocked: that it was irritating me more after applying that ointment i also went skin specialist he also advise me the same ointment and high antibiotics but the medicines was containing higher side effects that why i stop using that ointment and antibiotic.
so i came to you people to get some advice from you if u people have any kind of information or you have studied and have experienced so please share it with me. so i can recover it as soon as possible.
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 pm


Postby Lisa BSF on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your spots. We would recommend seeing a consultant dermatologist who will be able to advise on your specific situation. It might also be worth speaking to a pharmacist too.

User avatar
Lisa BSF
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests