overweight

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Postby Bonniericca on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello all!!
I'm getting fatter these days. Last week during my sister's engagement I was too fat and my dress was not perfect for me. It was tight and anyhow I entered into that heavy dress. I'm fed up of drinking orange juices and leafy vegetables for a week. I cannot manage this kind of food for the whole month. Can someone suggest some tips to reduce weight?
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to read smoothly
Bonniericca

Re: I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Postby talkhealth on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi Bonniericca

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear about your weight concerns. Please have a look at our free support programme myweight here http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/weight.php. I am sure our members will also have some handy hints and tips.

Do keep us posted on your progress.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
talkhealth

Postby KristenSwan on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:27 am

Hi there,

There are a variety of weight loss suppressants in the market, but you need to find the right one. Drink plenty of water in a day and go for a morning walk. Eat healthy food in limited quantity.
KristenSwan

Postby batamarin on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:47 am

Hey girl,
First of all, let me say that no matter what your weight is, you are beautiful! Do not let the environment and people define your true beauty. When it comes to weight, most women are very insecure about their bodies. After giving birth, I had gained nearly 40 lbs and I was ashamed of the way I looked. But I stopped feeling sorry for myself and decided to take action. One of my friends introduced me to the Fat Decimator system, which is a fitness program aiming at making you lose weight fast with a combination of good dieting and exercises. I lost 19 lbs in 3 weeks, yessss! I could not believe it myself. In order to lose and maintain weight, you need a combination of a good diet and a series of fitness exercises for you to do. I am dropping the link the the product that saved me. Maybe it can save you too. Good luck and do not give up!!!
batamarin

Postby Bonniericca on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:10 am

talkhealth wrote:Hi Bonniericca

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear about your weight concerns. Please have a look at our free support programme myweight here http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/weight.php. I am sure our members will also have some handy hints and tips.

Do keep us posted on your progress.

Kind regards
talkhealth

Ok, thank you.
Bonniericca

Postby emmaclark on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:44 am

Hi Bonniericca,
I read your post. In my opinion, yoga is the best way to reduce weight. Also, do some exercise on regular basis and say no to oily food.
Thanks.
emmaclark