20 x Green People Neutral Light Day Moisturisers
Offer ends: 17 April 2018
To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 x Green People Neutral Light Day Moisturisers, click below to enter
This offer ended 17 April 2018
If you have sensitive skin you’ll know that some ingredients can irritate your skin. Designed for ultra-sensitive skin, Green People’s light, scent-free daily face cream is made with 88.8% certified organic ingredients which help soothe and balance skin prone to sensitivity.
We're giving away 20 bottles of this light- day moisturiser which is suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis. Scent -free, alcohol-free and bursting with vitamins and minerals to help protect easily irritated skin, each bottle of Green People’s light, scent-free daily face cream contains:
- Prebiotics: To restore a healthy skin balance to help prevent acne and impurities
- Willow Bark: Rich in Salicin, this anti-inflammatory ingredient reduces irritation and helps control acne breakouts
- Chamomile extract: Full of flavonoids this ingredient helps reduce oxidative stress and soothes skin inflammation
- Perilla oil: Packed with powerful antioxidants, Perilla oil provides soothing action and is an ideal ingredient for skin affected by eczema and dermatitis
- Avocado oil: This nutrient rich ingredient contains 11 vitamins and 14 minerals
- Jojoba oil: A highly protective oil it helps balance sebum levels and, because it contains Omega-7&9 fatty acids, it also provides a non-sticky, light and soft skin feel
- Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus): A rich source of minerals it increases skin hydration and is a good source of the trace elements that are essential for normal skin cell function
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.