mymentalwellbeing support programme
Mental health and wellbeing is just as important as physical health and wellbeing but in today’s hectic 24/7 digital world we often neglect it. We need to understand that we are all vulnerable and it is essential that we actively look after out mental health and wellbeing. If you’re looking for additional support for yourself or someone you love, then register for talkhealth’s FREE mymentalwellbeing support programme.
The support programme is due to launch in March 2019..
mymentalwellbeing provides 13 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical and professional experts.
Some of the topics the programme covers include:
- Stress management
- Tips on what to ask your doctor about Anxiety and depression
- Symptoms of phobias
- Issues with Low Self Esteem
- Other peoples stories and hints & tips
- Latest research and much more!
If you would like to take part in the mental wellbeing support programme once it has launched, please do register your interest by filling out our quick expression of interest form.
* All information and material provided is not intended in any way to be a replacement for professional medical care and advice. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspects of life with talkhealth conditions or others ailments you should ALWAYS check with your doctor, health visitor or professional medical advisor.