Spend £15 at Bomull Baby and receive a free Aloe Vera Gel
Offer ends: 30 November 2020
Founded by Lara Carvalho due to her own daughter's eczema journey, Bomull baby emerged from Lara's desire to share with all parents high-quality products that were durable, safe and eco-friendly. The aim of the platform is for parents to find all baby essentials in one place, saving you as parents, precious time and money.
To claim your talkhealthtreat simply;
- Visit Bomull Baby and shop around their amazing product range
- At the checkout add the TH+ code and your Aloe Vera Gel by Badger gift will be added to your £15 and over order (+delivery).
- 96% Pure Organic Aloe Juice, one of nature’s best natural moisturizers.
- Cools and soothes skin after sun exposure.
- Easy to apply and leaves no sticky residue.
- Unscented and great for all skin types – even sensitive skin.
- Certified Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Leaping Bunny cruelty free.
- Family and planet-friendly.
- Bottled in BPA-free and recyclable container.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, phthalates, artificial colour, or dyes.
- All ingredients are sourced from plants or are a product of fermentation.
Cool, soothe, and hydrate dry and sun-parched skin with certified organic and Fairtrade aloe vera juice (and little else). It’s as close as you can get to breaking a leaf off an aloe plant! With its amazing moisturizing benefits, it delivers that feeling of instant relief we remember from our childhood days at the beach.
Organic Aloe†, Xanthan Gum (from non-GMO corn), Water (and) Gluconic Acid (and) Sodium Benzoate (from cassia oil and natural fructose sources), Glyceryl Caprylate (from non-GMO plant material), Citric Acid (from non-GMO corn).
† = Certified Fair Trade. 96% of product. FairTSA.org. ™
Information contained in the freebie promo pages have been supplied by companies who have paid to promote here. talkhealth does not endorse any specific products, brands or treatments and cannot vouch or verify any claims that the authors have made. talkhealth cannot provide any advice on whether a particular product or treatment is suitable. If you are in any doubt about any of the products you read about, we advise you to either contact the company concerned or seek medical advice before changing your treatment routine.