Ask the experts...skin conditions
Around 60% of Brits live with some kind of skin issue - from eczema to acne. Despite how common skin problems are, they can often have a really detrimental impact on our mental health, self-esteem and body image. As such, it's vital to get to the bottom of flare-ups - or at least receive adequate support to help you navigate treatment options.
We were joined by a brilliant roster of experts, including consultant dermatologists Dr Anton Alexandroff, Dr Emma Wedgeworth, Dr Vishal Madan, Dr Sreedhar Krishna and Dr Nevianna Bordet; clinical scientist Dr Mark Brewin; skin camouflage and scar therapy consultant Vanessa Davies; consultant plastic and burns surgeon Mr Ioannis Goutos; dermatology nurse Julie Van Onselen; consultant clinical psychologist Dr Cheryl Rezek and clinical health psychologist Professor Andrew Thompson.
Below are some of the best questions and answers from the clinic:
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals