Bladder Health UK & talkhealth coffee morning
Every Friday at 11am, we invite our members to grab a cuppa and chat with one another about a health topic. In the last session of each month, we invite a medical expert to join the chat and share their expertise.
January’s medical expert, Karen Powell, was our specialist bladder and bowel nurse from Bladder Health UK. Throughout the zoom meeting, she shared her tips for better continence self-management, approaching specialists and most importantly picking up the phone and admitting that you need help: ‘If you have got a problem, talk to somebody about it. The earlier you can be diagnosed, the quicker we can point you in the direction of the people who can help you.’
As well as answering specific questions, our chilled coffee mornings allow for natural group conversation - this is often when the most interesting things come up! Throughout the chat, Karen debunked several bladder myths. Read on to find out more....
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals