Explore eco-friendly alternatives for treating your eczema
A quarter of people in the UK use complementary and alternative medicines. Those living with eczema are leading the pack, with many people taking treatment into their own hands when their prescribed ones just aren’t cutting it.
The growing interest in sustainability and the health of the planet has also played a key role in this movement towards more natural, organic healthcare alternatives. This week, we spotlight three natural treatments for eczema and the effects they have on the planet.
Keep in mind that these alternative treatments are not a cure for eczema, as there is no cure for the condition. But, if they work for you they can go a long way in reducing inflammation and discomfort.
As with any natural or prescribed skin treatment, before trying anything on your skin you should seek medical advice. This is especially true for those living with eczema because everyone's triggers are different!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals