Ask the experts: mental health and skin
A whopping 60% of the UK population lives with some kind of skin condition, from eczema to acne.
Living with any kind of chronic health condition can be difficult but skin issues can have a really detrimental impact on confidence and overall mental well-being.
That’s why we teamed up with the British Skin Foundation for a mental health and skin-themed online expert clinic.
Our expert panel included consultant dermatologists Dr Anton Alexandroff and Dr Alia Ahmed, occupational therapist Ben Choi, chartered counselling psychologist Dr Alexandra Mizara and registered clinical and registered health psychologist, Professor Andrew Thompson.
Below are some of the best questions and answers from the clinic:
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel