talkhealth’s 5 step-guide for a successful digital detox
This year has seen viral videos, virtual music concerts and online activism take the digital world by storm. Although keeping digitally in-touch can be incredibly useful it can sometimes feel overwhelming, leaving your brain and body yearning for a digital detox.
If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s how to adapt. Unsurprisingly, 86% of people started working from home because of the coronavirus pandemic. This is set to continue, the Global Workplace Analytics estimates that 30% of the workforce will continue to work from home next year too.
2020 has seen living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms become home offices. This has led to 46% of us reporting that our digital and smartphone usage has increased this year.
We share our top tips for becoming less digital dependent during this break...
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals