How can I stay healthy on a vegan diet?
It doesn't come as a surprise that 63.5% of Brits bought vegan food items in 2021, with the number increasing even more last year. Veganism has become less of a trend and increasingly mainstream thanks to it's health benefits.
However, the diet does lead to you potentially missing out on vital food groups. In preparation for Veganuary, we want to make sure your vegan diet is as nourishing as possible. Here is our advice for staying healthy, balanced and vegan.
- All talkhealth membership features (for free)
- Giveaways, trials & surveys
- Online expert clinics, webinars and coffee mornings with healthcare professionals
- Free support programmes
- Health articles, blogs & forums
- Join our exclusive product review panel