VIDEO: TH+ Expert Webinar with Claire Baseley: The importance of retaining muscle mass throughout your life
As we get older, there are certain health checkpoints we have to tick off. Maintaining a healthy weight, keeping active, staying mentally agile, keeping an eye on our gynaecological health. But one thing we don’t talk about enough is the need to retain muscle mass.
Despite the fact that the government guidelines recommend everyone engages in two strength sessions a week, many of us swerve the weights.
This expert webinar is going to explore why it’s so important that we continue to build muscle, particularly as we approach or go through menopause and in the years following.
We’ve got Registered Nutritionist Claire Baseley on hand to talk about eating and training to help maintain healthy levels of muscle, strength and core stability.
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals