Ask the experts…sleep and parents
From the moment our babies are born, we’re expected to stay up all night, sacrificing our bed, sanity and shut-eye for our infant's. But that doesn't have to be the case. Coming up with a strategy to maintain a regular sleeping pattern is so crucial for parents who need to be at their sharpest during the day.
That’s why we teamed up with The Sleep Council for our Parents & Sleep online clinic.
Our expert panel included Lisa Artis, Head of The Sleep Council, and Vicki Dawson, CEO and Founder of The Children’s Sleep Charity.
Below are some of the best questions and answers from the clinic:
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals