What is the Covid-19 antiviral pill?
Earlier this month the UK medicines regulator, MHRA, approved the first pill to treat the symptoms of coronavirus. With life feeling more normal by the day but case rates remaining high, this is a breakthrough for the treatment of the virus at home.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, vaccines have always been the golden ticket out of the pandemic. Now, Molnupiravir has been shown to cut the risk of hospitalisation or death by half, but how does it work?
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals