Menopause Awareness Month 2021: 3 steps to better bone health
Every October, World Menopause Day is held by the International Menopause Society with backing from the World Health Organisation. Every year, women around the world take this day to raise awareness of the shifts, symptoms and signs that characterise The Change. This year women, organisations, families and friendship groups are all encouraged to learn more about how menopause affects bone health.
With flushes, bladder problems and hormonal fluctuations all taking centre stage when it comes to menopausal symptoms, many women forget about how mid-life changes can affect their bone health. Having healthy bones is key to the strength of your skeleton which gives you the power you need to carry out everyday tasks easily. Without healthy bones, your life can become very difficult!
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals